Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We'll Play Monopoly

we shivered in the wind
(but together)
go on to bite my hand
imprint me
no need to plead for me to stay
(because, i'll never tell, but I won't ever)
Not soon
(because ever always ends)
I felt it
my hand on your back
and your insides spasming
"no Sarah
don't leave"
Of course, now it's a little comical
but then, I was just making sure your face went into the dirt
not
your vomit
(because your face was only going there or there)
My hand on your back never went away
And then i picked you up
[alcohol poisoning]
couldn't work in the morning
of course
when you smile
I suppose that I just can't see anything else
no one ever had that
kind of thing
i felt you grab my elbows
but a shame..
I never felt the kiss
you gave me

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, no idea.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

I try...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you sister Sarah!

Your writing is always beautiful!

See you Thursday?

--The other Sarah Green

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home