Monday, October 09, 2006

Hungry, That's Really All

When push came to shove, you showed exactly what you were made of. I saw little glimpses before, little peeks of how fate and the stars would align to reveal such a cotastrophy, so it shouldn't be so lurid and unexpected, but I must admit that I was somewhat blindsided, and now I don't know how to even write you off.
Maybe I shouldn't.
Doesn't mean that I won't.
I never tried to prove anything, did I?

On another, completely unrelated note: I enjoy sitting here with her, thinking of outlandish, optimistic scenes that will probably never be (he).
But, you know, we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Jail might have been better if I wasn't completely sober and staying up on 3 hours of sleep. I shoud have stayed home like I had originally planned but woulda shoulda coulda..

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home