Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Fall Back On No One

...therefore, my back has grown pretty tough.

Simply put, I don't expect things. I don't say that everything is completey skewed and terrible.
More close to home, I don't throw knives at people. I dont cut my wrists, then wear t-shirts.
My life isn't over because of a stupid boy whose mind was clouded because of his damn penis.
And it's funny, because lately I've been holding my own hands, just to feel what it's like again.
When everything's wrong, I ask why. I even ask you.
I laugh. I laugh inappropriately, and it may seem offensive, like that one time.
I don't sympathize once you fuck up again. My feelings aren't hurt when you don't call back.
I like my friends. I like a lot of people who aren't my friends.
I'm not going to call you. It's one of my annoying quirks.
Sunflowers. Not roses....Sunflowers. Yes.
I can comprimise. Things don't have to be onesided.
You have to comprimise. Things can't be onesided.
No one will be the center of my attention, life, or dreams.
I don't expect to be yours either.
I've learned from the mistakes I've made, and I am trying to put that to good use, now.
"Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
move along like I know you do"
I'll laugh at you when you don't want me to.
You can laugh at me too.
We aren't restricted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Breezeface said...

You should get away from those annoying quirks and call him. It will be fun.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

There's no specific "him" Breeze, I was just saying.
I'm dumb.
I'm gonna be sick right now, I have to go, quick.

10:21 AM  
Blogger MB said...

I just want to say hey and see how you're doing. I like to talk to you but I can't seem to get through.
Just a 'hey how's it going' conversation.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home