Monday, February 13, 2006

The Dreaded Handshake

I stood at the balconoy of the stairs.
I knew that car. I know that car wasn't parked at my place.
I looked out the peep-hole of the front door, and the sun was glaring so I couldn't tell who it was.
And it was.
.......
I stood out there, and he stepped closer and I still don't know if last nights' moon was full or waxing or waning, but either way, it was big, and it was bright, and he was stepping closer and I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to, and there he was.
There he was shaking my hand goodnight.
"The dreaded handshake."

"Oh gosh, please don't tell me this is the dreaded 'I hate you' handshake like you see in the movies."
"No...I was thinking of this more as..."

I was hoping he'd do it. Just a little bit closer.
And of course, I'm too bashful, so I had to wait for him.
And there it was, delivered to me, and I delivered it back.
The kiss.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate you, you whore bag.
You have a man.
This whole stupid day sucks.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Breezeface said...

Oh man that has got to be the sweetest thing I ever read/heard about/was there when it happned but not outside just inside the house. I love you Sarah Green, and I am more than happy that you finally found someone worth sharing a sweet kiss with. Now if ONLY we could find that for myself. Love is coming to you.

B to the rianne

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now if ONLY we could find that for me as well.
I wish love was coming to us Brianne.

Mar to the Cie.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Breezeface said...

Yeah me too Marcie....me too.

B to the R to the I to the A to the N to the other N to the E.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Aw, it was gay, Sarah (almost) Green, not to worry.
I am gay.
Gosh, that post was lame.
And cheesy.
But oh well.
I havne't seen you in a long time and that's dumb and we should get together sometime so I can enjoy my time with my soon-to-be sister in law.
WOOOOOOO HOOOOO.
You are aware that Seth is twenty-one, right?
And you know what that means.
Wow, we're ba-a-a-d.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Breezeface said...

Hey Sarah Green I like how me and Marcie comment a billion times and you say nothing but all Camp has to do is comment once and she's got a one page reply. I thank you for that one simple thing.

Your friend

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chica. Yeah, we do need to get together sometime and hang out. You haven't seen our new place yet. Tomarrow we go pick up our new puppy at the airport! I can't waite. BTW, I have a new blog.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sarah, you might not want to hear this..i dunno...but if you want to say something to me, just say it. i'd rather you say it than keep it all bottled up.
and i'm sorry, but brianne is right...about everything.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sarah Green (#2)-Shooooot, I heard about the retarded dog situation. That sucks big time.
Call me.

Marcie- Whatcha talking about? Let me know...

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home