Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Cannot Sleep

3-14-06


He doesn't touch me, not anymore. I see him, I watch him touch others. And sometimes "people don't do things because they don't want you to know that they want to do them". Right? I mean, that is a complicated way of going about things. But it is true, isn't it?
Is that the case?
I don't think he'd put that kind of effort into not doing something. And maybe I take things too far.
He called tonight and we talked for a long while. He asked me to come over. We laughed at what the other said and we're easy to talk to.
But he doesn't have to know anything about my feelings. He doesn't ask, anyway.
He doesn't ask like he used to.
Is it because he has a desired answer about my feelings? Has he lost interest in them? Or does he know?
There are strange things, sometimes, strage theories he leads me to.
But tonight I wish to forget about them.
...Yes! Yes! I'd love to meet up with you at your place. Yes! Yes!
He doesn't touch me anymore.
I do not touch him anymore.
Maybe there are two seperate explanations.
Maybe we share the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

umm...sarah...who exactly are you talking about? i'd really like to know. and i hope you feel better soon.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home