Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ABC

And I'm getting up at the ass crack of dawn in the morning because I'm watching Snake shipping off, being sworn in, telling him good-bye to boot camp. Nine weeks. Then off to 14 weeks of something that I'm ashamed I cannot think of the name of. Oh, the army.
And it's okay. Nine weeks isn't that long...


Too long.


During the fourteen weeks, he'll be close to home. Just a couple of hours away. Boot camp, of course, is close to nothing. Letters. Period. End. But those fourteen weeks will be 3423589 percent more free.


But then, what after that?


AFRICA?!


Oh gosh, I laugh at that Snake, now, because twenty-three weeks is plenty of time to avoid the whole thought, as we did this. I don't find it as a bad thing though.


Tomorrow, I will be a mess. Guaranteed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home