Sunday, March 30, 2008

(m) Emory

You see how right things have fallen?

There are deep impressions in places that I need to find, because I can feel them, but I can't find them. I love the exploration, and your face so close to mine.
I hate that everyone thinks that it's over. It's crumbled! It's your redemption, but redemption will quickly fade, and fading is such a long, drawn out process that no one ever gets into, but talks about. The world is going to be spinning, and you'll be living, I'll be living. There are many hearts, but only one that I'll be calling to.
The whole thing about this time is that I won't be finding a reason to go. I've always been looking for that reason, and always blaming someone else for it. I hate it.
It's over!
I love the feeling! It's a rain that I've never had before. It's a washing away that I never saw coming, and it's the redemption that I never knew could be.

And maybe I'll never know.








I used to want to be the first to know, but now, I don't ever want to know. I won't ever know.


There are times that I sit and I watch the gray walls and how they change in my eyes from what they have been. I wonder about the times that I stared at them with no purpose, and the difference in looking at them now. Their gray falls onto the floor and I wait for it to find me, and I laugh.
These walls, they know so much more than I ever will. They're laughing at me. It's a tune that I'm sleeping to.
No telling how many times I sat and I've cried for the things that I'll be persecuted to, and there have been so many times that I was alone for it. Now, you just whisper that I can do it, and I can make it. To stay. To watch the moon, to wait for you, to stay with you, to be with you, to cry with you, not to look at you.


"I close my eyes and sometimes see you in the shadows of this smoke filled room."

There's no telling how many times that I told myself how gone that I was, but I've been here.
And you were here too.
And now we can walk on. We have places to go. We have things to find that we haven't been able to see.




"Holding hands with you when we're out at night...well, this is just the beginning. We're already wet and we're going to go swimming."



















It isn't to say that it's going to be perfect. It's just to say that what is going to come is always going to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home