Monday, July 18, 2005

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret...(hah)

I put on some crazy shoes and wore a psychedelic dress. I expected to maybe drink something from his cheap cups, and yack an ear or two off, whoever decided to do so. Instead, we danced. Why we danced, I don't really know. It seems so bottled, so widely expected and typically done.
I would think it would be awkward.
But he actually danced with me. My hand in his, his other on my hip and mine on his shoulder. We laughed at each other.
We remembered how we used to 'date' back when we were ten. We would chase each other around at church..."You're the only one who needs to know." You wouldn't think I'd be timid to start out with.

"Let me know that I've done wrong. I go around a time or two just to waste my time with you. Tell me all that you've thrown away...I'll keep you my..
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. I hope that you can keep it. Those thoughts I can't deny. And now I try to lie.
........Who has to know?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I think I'm negative on my own time. I dno't think I act out at much.
Then again, this post may be misleading.

12:31 PM  
Blogger MB said...

I think you've been through too much shit. You have the right to let out whatever you want on this blog, at least.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Camp- No no, like I said, that post is misleading. It's not a negative post. It's not negative at all. It's more happy. People mistake me being unhappy with really not having any emotion. At least, in person anyway. It isn't hard to see when you're angry or upset, but people think I'm always pissed off, I guess? Which is sad..

Matt-I haven't been through anything, and when I did, I brought it on. heh

Seth- Oh. :)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Alyssa Ericson said...

Hey you! I try to shine ;) But you shine too, through your writing. Keep it up, girl. - Al

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home