Saturday, July 09, 2005

Watch The Big Screen

The time between 'then' and 'never' is translucent because I see each as their own. From a 'something' to a 'nothing' and that 'nothing' came with so many topsy-turvy lullabies. My 'then' is now a never, but will center around me forever. It happened. We cannot take it back.
I don't know the reason, but the logic is sensible.
There aren't any memories that I wish back. I used to think I did, and in my mind, it was all I wanted. Sometimes I romance disgusting situations, just to make it sweet.
Or at least in my eyes. Perhaps I do it for my conscience.
And as I'm experiencing, I'm beginning to see how many things are overrated. I'm starting to see how almost everything isn't as important as I once thought.
I've been hit with bricks, and hard, and slapped to reality before, I've got the scars to show off (and the tears stored away with a story). Not a bad thing, simply saying. It's my "doom". What can I say, I've got a hard heart. Serves me right for toying with creation (pro). So with that, my hands hold nothing as they should. "Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck?"
The thoughts to think rationally go uncirculated in my head. I might as well stop my patterned breathing. (HAH!)
It's probably a better idea to just sleep. I seem to always be awake these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candi said...

There are so many ways in which I identify with you here.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home