Monday, April 25, 2005

Daily

You are at the park. I wish I were there. I have no place to go to feed the memories. I have only this yellow box to think. I have only this painted heart outlined in black to remember the person I never thought I'd actually find.
"Say that you'll stay forever and a day."

Ending up here is so mean. The clutter on the ground and the blank in our heads; maybe the devil made us do it. I can't pour my heart out to you, it isn't right. To let you see the true colors would scare you far away. "I've come to my senses that I've become senseless." I dye my hair because I don't want you to see the ugly of it. I cover up because I don't want you to see the scabs of gross I seem to have. I don't talk because I don't want you to know me for who I am.
Promise that you won't ask for me.
This is how it is supposed to be, no question.
I want to give you more than just a confirmation that I am here. I think I really just want you to be here with me.
I'll sit this one out.

1 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Never be afraid.. to pour your heart out to me.
I already know you for who you are. "Wonderful."
"In every way possible."
Not letting me see.. would.
I want to be there with you.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home